This cottage, which is situated in Pertunmaa, was built in 2007 and is made of planed logs. It is a high quality furnished 65 m² cottage which also includes a wood-fired sauna and a washroom. The cottage is situated on the sunny western shore of the clear-water Lake Ylä-Rääveli which abounds in fish. The cottage comprises a combined living room and kitchen, one bedroom and a veranda which looks out over the lake.
Hiekkaranta sleeps 2 + 2 extra beds, which makes it very attractive for a couple or a small family looking for quality accommodation. This cottage, which is electrically heated, can be used throughout the year. Mains electricity, heat-retaining fireplace, indoor WC and shower.
Comfortable accommodation all year round!
Pertunmaa village 15 km
Nearest neighbour 150 m
Restaurant 5 km
Ski trail 2 km
Ski lift 60 km
Bus stop 2,5 km
Train station 25 km
ABC-Kuortti, open 24 hrs 9 km
Mäntyharju 25 km
Helsinki 180 km, 1hr 50 mins
Imatra 156 km, 1hr 50 mins
Vaalimaa (Russian border) 152 km, 2 hrs
Nuijamaa (Russian border) 142 km, 1hr 45 mins
Wanha Karminranta >
1 / 20
The cottage rental includes:
• logs and matches
• toilet paper and kitchen roll at the start of your holiday
• pillows and covers for 4 people
• for the additional beds (convertible sofa) wide mattresses
• household appliances and kitchen utensils
(according to the MALO specifications)
• dishes and glasses
• baby’s highchair
• Satellite TV
• Children's travel bed available by request, free of charge
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment and basic cleaning liquids
• in the summer a rowing boat and life-jackets which can be freely used
• in the summer garden furniture with soft covers and a deck chair
• electric grill and an outdoor cooking pan
• outdoor fireplace and grill rack
• Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
Suggested activities for those staying at Hiekkaranta are:
• Swimming at the sandy beach
• Fishing, picking berries and mushrooms
• Bicycle and woodland treks
• Hunting on Antinmäki Farmstead property, by special arrangement – contact Jari on mobile: +358 50 511 3041
And there is a variety of other exciting things to do. Links to these can be found on our Activities page.
Also available for hire: To see, click here.
Prices include VAT. Payment for these can be made together with the booking or at the start of the hire period.
• Sheets and towels 16 €/person/hire-period
- includes sheets, duvet-covers and pillow-cases and a large sauna-towel and a hand-towel
• Making the beds in advance 5 €/person
• Bathrobe 10 €/person/hire period
• Bicycle and protective headgear 30 €/hire-period
• An outboard motor for the rowing boat, 70 €/holiday period
• Smoke accessory for the electric grill 10 €/hire-period
• Kick sledge 15 €/hire-period
• Children’s sledge 10 €/hire-period
• Skid 5 €/hire period
• Ice-hole auger 15 €/hire-period
• Fishing rods for winter 10 €/hire-period
• Fish trap 10 €/hire-period
• Cleaning on departure 80 €/hire-period – so you can enjoy your holiday right up to departure.
For an additional charge we can organise:
Please let us know in good time (at least 5 days in advance) of any additional requirements!
Design by KING KONG ADVERTISING